Encroachment Permits

​Review workflow process to determine submittal requirements for type of encroachment permit desired.
  • Download encroachment permit application and fill-in required information.
  • Submit complete encroachment permit request to the Site Improvement & Permits Section (SIPS):

                Via email at dssencroachmentv​m@saccounty.net

                At the public front counter located at 827 7th Street (Room 102)

 Encroachment Permit FAQ

Encroachment Permit Application:


For any questions regarding Encroachment Permits please contact us at (916) 874-9116 or email us at dssencroachmentvm@saccounty.net